As someone who has been willing to speak out against the insane dictates of medical fascism in recent months, I’ve lived in a virtual maelstrom of criticism from sheeple, Karens and other know-it-alls who are all too willing to sacrifice the freedom of the many for the false security of the few.
As time has gone by, I’ve observed that the main battle lines have shifted from red-hot debates with laundered minds about the nature of COVID-19 (which has never been conclusively linked to SARS-CoV-2, which has never even been scientifically demonstrated to exist) … to the unscientific and irrational rationale for lockdown (whose proponents were described by one psychotherapist as acting like cult members) … to the untested and unproven human impossibility known as social distancing (aka “divide and conquer”) which, apparently, according to the so-called authorities, isn’t necessary during massive, mysteriously funded race riots.
And now here we are in the middle of a new polarizing discussion about—of all covidiotic things—masks, which on multiple occasions just recently I’ve had the horror of seeing car drivers actually wear in total solitude as has been hilariously yet terrifyingly spoofed by a number of people.
Unfortunately, I imagine I’m not alone in waiting for the first traffic fatality to result from impaired driver vision and/or a driver blacking out from lack of oxygen. Which means I’m also probably not alone in waiting for the first mask lawsuit for manslaughter and/or wrongful death.
My readers have probably heard (and some, sadly, maybe even have uttered) the following seven blatantly absurd and patently false excuses for covering our faces with … whatever. I’ve taken the liberty of providing the correct, sane response to each justification of injustice. Enjoy!
1. Masks help prevent the spread of the virus. No, they don’t. For starters, there is no virus. This is a fact, not a theory. Do your research and have the onions to admit that you’ve been duped on a monumental scale. But even if there were a virus, and even if that virus were contagious, masks don’t do diddly (educate yourself in reality here and here). The only “data” indicating that masks play a protective role for anyone come from obviously biased (read: fake) studies. These were undoubtedly paid for by the usual suspects also responsible for locking down the planet based on fraudulent computer models (the new “weapons of mass destruction”), cooking the “science” for social distancing, and using a bogus PCR test to inflate COVID numbers left and right, a phenomenon now happening again with the planned “second wave.” The intentional upshot: people, even those who still know how to think, don’t know what to think, so they just accept what they’re told owing to information overload. So put a mask on it, will you?
2. I just wear a mask to protect those who are vulnerable. If there is no virus and/or if masks don’t work (which they don’t), how are you protecting anyone? Maybe you’re making someone feel protected, but in the process you’re also supporting medical fascism and the quickening erosion of our civil liberties. So talk to the mask. And while you’re at it, why don’t you put a mask on it?
3. Masks are the socially responsible thing to do. The reality is closer to, “Masks are the dystopianally irresponsible thing to do.” Drop the virtue signalling, open your eyes, and realize that the slippery slope you’re standing on leads straight to 1984—for you and the millions of people you’re endangering by being a good little Nazi and “just following orders.” What will you do next: stick a pineapple up your ass because it contains enzymes that, according to “Dr.” Anthony Fauci, inhibit coronavirus when inserted rectally? Fauci, by the way, claimed in THE NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE that the alleged COVID-19 virus is no more dangerous than a bad seasonal flu, which makes the way you’re freaking out all the more inexplicable. Jesus, put a mask on it.
4. Your mask protects others, so you really should wear one, and if you don’t, you’re a horrible person. Peggy Hall, who points out that, logically, as with vaccines, those who are protected should be protected regardless of what other people do or don’t do, is well worth listening to on this subject. But apparently, logic is a foreign concept to mask pushers. A wise person once told me to distrust anyone, such as today’s so-called progressives for whom shame is the name of the game, who overuses the word should. Anyone volunteering their time shoulding others into wearing an absurdity as a symbol of slavery to our tyrannical corporate masters should, IMHO, not be given the time of day. But they should put a mask on it.
5. Masks don’t do any harm, so what’s the big deal? You might want to brush up on a little basic biology in order to grasp that we’re meant to breathe oxygen, not carbon dioxide. If our pathetic excuses for leaders told you to suck on your car’s muffler, would you be willing to do that? (Please don’t answer! I can’t handle more disillusionment with the human species.) Well, when you’re wearing a mask, you’re breathing in your own exhaust fumes. Masks appeared to violate OSHA’s workspace oxygen requirements by a considerable percentage until the agency recently caved and backtracked on their guidelines because, duh, it’s a government agency. We should know that means it can’t be trusted. In any case, in a number of studies masks have been shown to cause serious health problems, some of which can be fatal. So much for protecting other people; you don’t even know how to protect yourself. Put a frigging mask on it.
6. I’m required to wear a mask at work. If I don’t, I’ll lose my job. This is admittedly a tough situation. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Okay, maybe I would. Anyway, since it is what it is, consider the information about OSHA’s previous guidelines in #5 above. Realize that you might have a legal leg to stand on—and that, if you do, it’s your ethical, moral, medical and civic duty to stand on it against this BS. The time for creative lawsuits, both individual and class action, is now. Understand that the road to tyranny is paved with seemingly small concessions. The very last thing you should be doing, if you value your liberty and everyone else’s, is put a mask on it.
7. Wearing a mask is the law. Is it, now? Here’s what tireless researcher Peggy Hall has to say on this topic: ”No governor, no mayor, no sheriff, no policeman has any authority to make laws. Not even a judge can make law. Lawmakers make law and there is a law making procedure by which rules, laws and regulations are created. Read the language carefully … Your health orders are not enforceable by law if it states it is a directive, it is a recommendation, or you are urged to follow it.” So do your own research before you start spouting any more socially devastating, unconstitutional, antidemocratic nonsense. Oh, and I almost forgot: put a mask on it.
Copyright © Sol Luckman. All Rights Reserved.
ABOUT SOL LUCKMAN
Sol Luckman is a pioneering ink and acrylic painter whose work has been featured on mainstream book covers, the fast-paced trading game BAZAAR, and at least one tattoo on a female leg last sighted in Australia. Sol is also an acclaimed author of fiction, nonfiction, and humor.
His books include the international bestselling CONSCIOUS HEALING, which you can read free online, and its popular sequel, POTENTIATE YOUR DNA, available in English and Spanish.
Sol’s visionary novel SNOOZE: A STORY OF AWAKENING, the coming-of-age tale of one extraordinary boy’s awakening to the world-changing reality of his dreams, won the 2015 National Indie Excellence Award for New Age Fiction.
Written with young adult and young-at-heart readers in mind, SNOOZE further proved its literary merit by being selected as a 2016 Readers’ Favorite International Book Award Finalist in the Young Adult-Coming of Age category and receiving an Honorable Mention in the 2014 Beach Book Festival Prize competition in the General Fiction category.
Building on this deep dive into lucid dreaming, parallel universes and Hindu mysticism, Sol’s new novel, CALI THE DESTROYER, is a page-turner of a sci-fi tale set in an Orwellian future seeded in the dystopian present that radically rewrites Gnosticism as well as the origins of the earth and humanity.
Sol’s popular book of humor and satire, THE ANGEL’S DICTIONARY: A SPIRITED GLOSSARY FOR THE LITTLE DEVIL IN YOU, received the 2017 National Indie Excellence Award for Humor and was selected as a Finalist in the Humor category of both the 2018 International Book Awards and the 2018 Best Book Awards.
Sol Do you have a link to the New England Journal of Medicine where Fauci said covid no worse than the usual flu? My family is not accepting of people like Peggy Lee – she’s not a doctor, she’s an internet personality….. Doctors on the internet also are not to be believed if they don’t agree ……. so sad.
I did have an idea though- how about starting a petition, writing the President! – to mandate that the first to enter the covid vaccines trials will be Bill Gates, Dr. Fauci, Jeff Bezos and all the other billionaires funding vaccine research and the race to find one, and all the executives and primary shareholders of the pharmaceutical companies developing the vaccines and also those working in the labs, because they know what is in them. Then we will see ………. Though they could pretend and say – see we are fine…….. Still.
Here’s the link …
hey, i know that name, right? so where does that link go, should i click on it, why, what’s it say, this isn’t another clever trick is it? okay, okay, i’ll just have a look-see, and i may or may not have more to say, and say: thanks, crow!
good ideas! say, i’m likin’ that icon ya got there, sister rice! nice, nice, very nice!!
Thank you Sol for your words of truth and sanity! As publisher of Oracle 20/20 Magazine, I have made numerous efforts to enlighten my readership. My husband owns a retail store. Masks are not required. None of our staff members wear masks and we even had face shields for our psychics so they could do readings unimpeded when clients were squeamish. So if social distancing works (since there is nothing to distance from to begin with) why do we need masks? If 2 people are in a room, why would both of them need a mask if masks actually work? There is no rhyme or reason to any of this. It’s all brain washing and the mask wearers show submission. Why not just lay down on the ground, show your soft underbelly and pee like a submissive frightened dog.
You are my hero for your wonderful article – yes we will write the president, both my husband and I and I will request our subscribers to do the same.
Right on, Sherry! I don’t know if you remember me, but you published one of my articles and did a review of one of my books back in the day. I think maybe I even published one of your articles. Nice to connect again!
frackem! what’re – they – gonnado: fire us?
hey, there oughta – be – a- law… that says, y’know, you can’t just make up stuff, willy-nilly, and call it the law, and fool-everyone-all-the-frickin’-time, now! not anymore, anyhow!