Kelly Brogan, MD, KellyBroganMd.com
Many of you who have supported and followed my work for the past 6 years know that I’ve shared it with a fire in my belly and tears in my eyes. For so many years, I encountered moments where I felt I might explode from the overwhelm of what I saw happening to us at the greedy hands of corporations and the rotating door to our regulatory agencies and government officials.
He pivoted towards a more like-minded option called Ontraport, and remains an unstoppable and intrepid supporter of the science of natural medicine.
Now, since June 3rd, we have witnessed an unprecedented decline in searchability through Google. Prior to that, kellybroganmd.com was averaging 225,000 impressions per month, and you can see that we have nearly flat-lined because our content is not findable without the use of the phrase kellybroganmd.com in the search.
For example, we used to have first page content for terms like “psychoneuroimmunology” or “gut brain.” And now we aren’t in the first 10 (I gave up after ten pages!) of Google.
What you can do:
1. Make new choices! Change your browser to Opera rather than Chrome and change your search engine from Google to duckduckgo.com or ecosia.org, which plants trees with their profits!
2. Subscribe to and open our newsletter! We periodically purge our list of followers based on open rates. In a time of so much information and overwhelm, you are voting with your attention. Stand with me and grow this movement of choice and a new story about health. Your digital vote comes with that email open and click!
3. Share our newsletter and our site. Here is the opt-in for family and friends who want to be kept abreast of the health revolution.
4. Remember what we do have. It’s so easy to focus on what is wrong and what is missing, and to project a dystopian future that will have us all huddled in a corner quivering. Resist the temptation. Look around you in this moment. Odds are everything is totally ok. In. This. Moment. Connect to that, feel that ok-ness because you can generate it in every moment to come, weaving a fabric of possibility that arises from that void of present-focused consciousness.
5. Know that I’m so grateful to you. Thank you for walking this path with me.
Kelly Brogan is boarded in Psychiatry/Psychosomatic Medicine/Reproductive Psychiatry and Integrative Holistic Medicine and practices Functional Medicine, a root-cause approach to illness as a manifestation of multiple-interrelated systems. After studying Cognitive Neuroscience at MIT and receiving her MD from Cornell University, she completed her residency and fellowship at Bellevue/NYU. She is one of the nation’s only physicians with perinatal psychiatric training who takes a holistic evidence-based approach in the care of patients with a focus on environmental medicine and nutrition. She is also a mom of two and an active supporter of women’s birth experience. She is the Medical Director for Fearless Parent and an advisory board member for GreenMedInfo.com. Visit her website.